Poster Moro de canícula. Royal Palace. Campo del Moro Garden are located at the foot of the Royal Palace. It has been declared of historical and artistic interest in 1931. Its name is due to the fact that in 1109 the Muslim Ali Ben Yusuf camped with his Moorish army here. His objective was to reconquer the Alcazar and the city of Madrid to the Christians.
Isabel II decided to enhance the grandeur of the Royal Palace and Colomer was the responsible for carrying out the project.
Tamaño Pequeño – 50 x 23 cm